Add some island magic to your kiddo's Halloween with our Primary DIY Lilo costume. Bring this brave little lady to life with our cozy and reusable Primary favorites. Just follow our easy step-by-step instructions for this iconic animated look. They'll never forget what Ohana means.
For the dress
- Draw leaves on back of the white adhesive felt sheets
- Cut them out
- Stick them on top.
For the leaf headband, bracelets, and anklets
- Fold the green felt sheet in half and cut simple leaves at whatever size you desire. The leaves should be dually connected.
- Cut three long felt strips
- Tie a knot connecting the ends of the strip
- Braid the three strands inserting a leaf at each braided loop. Continue this process until you achieve the desired length. Tie the ends together and you’re done!