- Two blue kids outfits
- One blue baby outfit
- Turquoise felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- White felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Black ribbon
- White buttons
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
Add some ocean-going fun to Halloween this year with our Primary DIY Life Aquatic group costume! Built with comfy reusable basics, your kiddos will have the time of their lives romping around the submarine (or the neighborhood!) The Life Aquatic gang was undaunted by a killer shark – this Halloween, your brave crew will stand up to ghosts, ghouls, and itchy store-bought costumes!
For the button trim:
- Cut a length of black ribbon to fit from the collar to the bottom of the polo.
- Hot glue white buttons evenly spaced all along the ribbon.
- Attach the button trim down the center of the polo with fabric tape.
For the sleeves and pant stripes:
- Cut two black ribbons to fit along the shoulders to the bottom edge of the sleeves.
- Cut two black ribbons to fit from the top of the pants to the bottom edge. Attach with fabric tape.
For the Z logo:
- Cut a large “Z” from two smaller z’s from white felt.
- Hot glue to a small square of turquoise felt.
- Attach the turquoise felt to the pocket of the polo with fabric tape.