- One gray baby outfit
- Black felt (1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Gray felt (1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- White faux fur
- Stuffing (polyfil, felt scraps, tissue, or newspaper)
- Safety pins
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
Who doesn't love a fluffy marsupial?! This Halloween you can snuggle your very own little animal when your kiddo wears our Primary DIY Koala costume, using our Primary essentials. But this cozy koala doesn't eat bamboo – only candycorn.
For the face:
- Cut two small black circles from felt for the eyes and one larger oval for the nose.
- Attach to the hood with fabric tape.
For the ears:
- Cut two sets of ears from grey felt and stuff with stuffing and hot glue together.
- Cut and attach tufts of white faux fur to the front of the ears with hot glue. Allow to dry and safety pin the ears to either side of the hood.
For the belly:
- Cut an oval from white faux fur for the belly.
- Attach to the front of the hoodie with fabric tape or safety pins.
For the hands:
- Cut two black felt claws.
- Attach to the sleeves of the hoodie with fabric tape.