Kiki's Delivery Service
- One black kids dress
- Orange felt (½ yard)
- Red felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Hot glue gun and sticks
This Halloween, your kiddo can bring a beloved heroine to life with our Primary DIY Kiki (from Kiki's Delivery Service) costume. The easy step-by-step instructions will give you the magical powers to create this costume using our Primary essentials. Bonus points for adding a cute kitten (Jiji, of course) to this iconic look!
For the bag:
- Cut two large squares from orange felt for the front and back of the bag.
- Cut a 4-5 inch wide long strip of orange felt for the strap, sides and bottom of the bag.
- Glue lengths together if necessary. Hot glue the long strip to the sides and bottom edges of both squares so that the strap is a loop above the square.
For the bow:
- Cut a thin strip of red felt for the center of the bow.
- Pinch the rest of the felt sheet together in the middle and wrap the felt strip around it and glue. Hot glue the bot to the top of a headband.