Winds in the east, mist coming in--what's brewin' and 'bout to begin? The easy Primary DIY Mary Poppins costume! When your little Mary Poppins and Bert see themselves all dressed up in our Primary essentials, everyone will be feeling supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
For the bowtie:
- Cut a 4 inch wide by 2.5 inch tall rectangle and a 1 inch wide by 2.5 inch long rectangle from red felt.
- Pinch the 4 inch wide rectangle in the center and hot glue together.
- Wrap the 1 in strip around the center of the bow tie, and hot glue together.
- Glue a safety pin to the back of the bowtie.
For the final touches:
- Button up the collar of the peter pan polo and safety pin the bow tie at the center. Wear with the skirt and accessorize with a long umbrella.
- Put a blue vest over the gray kids top
- Attach the suspenders to the gray kids bottom
- Tie the red handkerchief around your kids neck
- Use some black paint to mimic the smoke soot on your kids face