Catboy from PJ Masks
- One Zip hoodie in Cobalt
- One Cozy sweatpant in Cobalt
- Royal blue felt (½ yard, 72 inches wide)
- Light blue felt (½ yard, 72 inches wide)
- Craft foam sheet or cardboard sheet (6x9 inches)
- Elastic sewing band
- Safety pins
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Double sided fabric tape
For the mask:
- Draw and cut out the mask shape with ears and eye openings from a sheet of craft foam or cardboard.
- Place hot glue onto the mask and glue it to royal blue felt. Trim the felt around the mask.
- Add light blue felt details to the mask and hot glue an elastic band to the back to wear the mask around the head.
For the emblem:
- Cut the cat face from light blue felt and glue royal blue eyes, nose, and hair details to the face.
- Attach to the front of the zip hoodie with double sided fabric tape.
For the lightning bolt details:
- Cut the leg pieces from light blue felt and hot glue royal blue felt lightning bolt lines across the center of each.
- For the shoulder, wrist, and belly lightning bolts, cut royal blue felt strips for each placement, and hot glue light blue felt lightning bolts to each.
- Attach these to the body with double sided fabric tape.
For the tail:
- Cut a long skinny strip of royal blue felt.
- Glue light blue bolt stripes across the felt.
- Fold the tail in half lengthwise and hot glue together.
- Safety pin it to the back of the pants.
- Check out DIY instructions to make other members of the PJ Masks gang! Take a look at the Luna Girl costume and Gekko costume!