- One brown kids top
- One white kids bottom
- Brown felt
- White felt
- Optional: White and brown facepaint
- Safety pins
- Hot glue gun and sticks
This Halloween, your kiddo will be horsin' around. You'll gallop through the simple instructions for our Primary DIY Horse costume, using our Primary essentials. For once, you won't be the only beast of burden!
For the mane, tail, and ears:
- Follow our easy DIY No-Sew Tail unicorn video tutorial.
- You'll want to leave out the horn and adjust the color of the felt as you see fit!
- For a DIY baby Horse, use our baby top in brown and our baby bottom in white!
- Give your little horse a magical twist with our DIY Unicorn costume!
- Make a whole barnyard scene with our DIY Black Cat, DIY Cow, DIY Chicken, DIY baby Rooster, and DIY kid Rooster costumes. (Bonus: Dress yourself up as a farmer for some extra fun!)