- One yellow kids dress
- Red felt (1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Black felt (1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Double sided fabric tape
A big part of being a parent is teaching kids how to express their emotions, right? But why should the kids use their words when a cute googly-eyed bubble would perfectly suffice? You can put together a Halloween look that is guaranteed to get some heart-eyes in our adorable Primary essentials, with our Primary DIY Heart Eyes Emoji costume!
For the face:
- From red felt, cut out two red hearts for the eyes.
- Cut out a large D shaped mouth from black felt.
- Attach all pieces to the dress with fabric tape.