Gus Gus (from Cinderella)
DIY time is about 15 minutes
Bring your favorite sidekick to life with this DIY Gus Gus costume! Just like your little one, Gus Gus is always unapologetically himself. Now their outside can match their inside with our Primary essentials! Grab a hunk of cheese and get ready for a magic-filled night!
- One yellow baby top
- One brown baby outfit
- Blue felt
- Brown felt
- Pink felt
- Hot glue
- Elastic band
- Hot glue gun
- Make a cone hat: Make a cone hat from blue felt by cutting a large circle and cutting a slit in it to the center of the circle.
- Roll the base into a cone: Roll the base into a cone to the right size to fit the head, and hot glue edges together.
- Cut teardrop shaped ears: Cut teardrop shaped ears from brown and pink felt - one color for each ear, pink facing front.
- Glue together each base: Glue together and pinch each base together and glue. Glue to the side bottoms of the hat.
- Add an elastic band: Add an elastic band under the ears to keep the hat on if needed.
- For a DIY kid Gus Gus, use one yellow kids top , over gray one kids long sleeve top and kids bottom!
- Have another baby that wants in on the fun? For a DIY baby Jaq, use one orange baby hoodie , a red baby top, and a baby bottom in brown!
- Have another kid that wants in on the fun? For a DIY kid Jaq, use one orange kids hoodie , a red kids long sleeve top, and brown kids bottom!
- Check out more Disney-inspired DIY costumes for kids and baby, and all our movie and TV character DIY costumes.