- One purple baby romper
- White felt (3 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Magenta felt (2 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Plate or bowl to trace circle
- Black marker
- Double sided fabric tape
This year, we've got a stash of candy AND candy costumes. Indulge your sweet tooth with this adorable Primary DIY Good & Plenty costume using our Primary essentials. With this very Good costume, you'll get Plenty of compliments!
For the logo:
- Cut a circle of white felt. Use a bowl or plate to trace a circle shape.
- Use a black marker to write Good Plenty on the circle.
- Attach the white circle to the chest of the baby romper with double sided fabric tape.
For the candy:
- Cut magenta and white rectangles and round the corners.
- Cut some of the candy pieces in half and attach around the logo, and attach the rest of the pieces to the baby romper with double sided fabric tape.
- For a DIY kid Good Plenty, use our kids top and kids bottom in purple!
- Have other little ones that want to be sweet treats while they eat sweet treats this Halloween? Check out our DIY Cotton Candy, DIY Candy Dots, DIY Baby Ruth, DIY MM's, DIY S'mores, DIY Gumball Machine, DIY Gumball Machine (balloon), DIY baby Haribo Gummy Bear, DIY baby Gummy Bear, and DIY kid Gummy Bears costumes!