Frosted Animal Cracker
- One pink babysuit
- Assorted Pom Pom colors in small and large
- 12 x 8 light pink felt
- Plastic headband
- Hot glue gun and sticks
It's such a shame that people don't hand out animal crackers on Halloween. We're here to help! The Primary DIY Frosted Animal Cracker costume may replicate a crunchy cracker, but it's soft as can be – and this cracker may be frosted, but your kiddo will be warm and cozy with our sweet classic Primary essentials! Lions and tigers and bears, oh my... how delicious!
For the outfit:
- Using a hot glue gun, attach the pom poms. Use the larger pom poms pacing them in different spots and small clusters.
For the ears:
- Cut 4 animal ear shapes out of the felt. Glue the ear shapes into pairs. Glue small pom poms to the front side of the ears. Wrap the bottom of each ear around the headband and hot glue in place.
- In a cold climate this Halloween? Add our baby bottom in pink, or substitute with our baby romper in pink!
- "Bake" a whole DIY Dessert crew this Halloween with our DIY Cupcake, DIY French Macaron, DIY Ice Cream Sundae, DIY S'mores, and DIY Frappuccino costumes!