- One green kids outfit
- Green beanie
- Fabric or tacky glue or “Heat n’ Bond” (for adding felt spots)
- 2 ping pong balls
- Black paper or felt or a black Sharpie (to make pupils on the eyeballs)
- Assorted shades of green felt for stomach and spots
- White glue
- Velcro dots for fabric (or hot glue)
Baby frogs are called pollywogs, which is basically the best thing ever. With our Primary DIY Frog costume, your little one won't get in trouble (for once!) when they stick out their tongue– it's natural frog behavior. The neighbors will be green with envy when they see your green kiddo hopping around in total comfort with our Primary essentials trick-or-treating for delicious flies (or delicious candy... whatever works)!
For the full how-to instructions:
- Please visit A Cup of Jo.
- For a re-wearable version, use regular felt and double-sided fabric tape to secure the spots!
- For alternate interpretations, check out our DIY Tree Frog and DIY Frog and Toad costumes!
- For a DIY baby Frog, use one green baby outfit!
- Frogs and flies go together like candy and costumes. Pair your little amphibian with a DIY Fly!