- One green kids top
- One green kids bottom
- Green beanie
- Fabric or tacky glue or “Heat n’ Bond” (for adding felt spots)
- 2 ping pong balls
- Black paper or felt or a black Sharpie (to make pupils on the eyeballs)
- White glue
- Velcro dots for fabric (or hot glue)
- Assorted shades of green felt for stomach and spots
Baby frogs are called pollywogs, which is basically the best thing ever. With our Primary DIY Frog costume, your little one won't get in trouble (for once!) when they stick out their tongue– it's natural frog behavior. The neighbors will be green with envy when they see your green kiddo hopping around in total comfort with our Primary essentials trick-or-treating for delicious flies (or delicious candy... whatever works)!
For the full how-to instructions:
- For a re-wearable version, use regular felt and double-sided fabric tape to secure the spots!
- For alternate interpretations, check out our DIY Tree Frog and DIY Frog and Toad costumes!
- For a DIY baby Frog, use our footie in green!
- Frogs and flies go together like candy and costumes. Pair your little amphibian with a DIY Fly!
- Create the lovable Princess and the Frog Disney duo by adding our DIY Princess costume to the mix!