- One orange kids top
- One orange kids bottom
- One orange footie(or an orange baby top and bottom)
- White felt (¼ yard)
- Orange felt (4 sheets 9”x12”)
- Face paint in orange, white, and black
- Stuffing (polyfil, tissue, felt scraps, or newspaper)
- Safety pins
- Double sided fabric tape
Foxes are known for being evasive – but we have one foxy Halloween look that your family will want to flaunt, with the Primary DIY Fox Family costume! Foxes are also known for being sly and clever – and choosing this easy costume project is the cleverest thing you'll ever do. Made with our Primary essentials , your brood will scamper from door to door collecting candy in total comfort.
For the ears:
- Cover the headband with orange felt and hot glue together.
- Cut two sets of triangle ears from orange felt and two smaller triangles from white felt for the inner ears.
- Hot glue the inner ears onto the orange ears, stuff the ears and hot glue together.
- Glue the ears to the headband.
For the belly:
- Cut a large oval from white felt and attach to the top or footie with double sided fabric tape.
For the face:
- Use orange, white, and black face paint to paint a fox face like in the photograph.