- One white kids outfit
- White felt (½ yard)
- White ribbon
- Printed Progressive badges
- Navy blue headband
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Double sided fabric tape
Sometimes Halloween can get a little rough, so it helps to have some insurance. In fact, we suggest bringing two insurance agents on your trick-or-treating exploits, with our Primary DIY Flo (from Progressive) and Jake (from State Farm) costume! We ensure that your little agents will be cozy all evening with our Primary essentials. Progressive and State Farm may be competitors, but your two kiddos will be competing for a different prize this Halloween – who can collect the most sugar-free tooth-healthy lollipops in one hour?
For the apron and final touches:
- Cut a large rectangle of white felt and cut a curve from the bottom of the armpit area to the top of the rectangle on either side apron. Hot glue a length of ribbon to the top corners of the apron and to the sides of the apron at the waist.
- Print Progressive badges and Flo’s name tag from the internet on white printer paper and attach to the apron with double sided fabric tape or hot glue.
- Accessorize Flo with a navy blue headband.
For the outfit and final touches:
- Assemble the outfit.
- Add an office phone as an accessory!