For the Firefighter:
- One black kids top
- One yellow kids bottom
- Gray felt
- Black felt
- Empty 1 liter soda bottle
- Silver paint or duct tape
- Yellow firefighter hat
- Optional: flashlight or fake axe
For the Dalmatian:
- Double-sided fabric tape
- Safety pins
- Hot glue gun and sticks
What happens when you combine courageous and outrageously cute? You get a kiddo dressed as a firefighter carrying their little sibling dalmation pup, on Halloween! This is one pup we would want to brave the flames to save (although, honestly, we would want to do that for any pup if we had the chance...) Using Primary classic styles, this comfy costume combo is guaranteed to save the day!
For the shirt:
- Cut out 8 small circles out of gray felt and use fabric tape to attach them to the top.
For the belt:
- Measure around their waist and cut a thin strip of black felt. Secure ends to each other with hot glue or a safety pin.
- Use grey felt to cut out an outline of a rectangle. Secure to the front of the strip of black felt with hot glue.
For the final touches:
- You can make an oxygen tank from an empty 2 liter soda bottle. Paint it silver or use silver duct tape to cover it. Glue black felt straps to wear like a backpack.
- Put on your firefighter hat, carry a flashlight and a fake axe, and you're set!
For the spots:
- Cut black felt into circles.
- Use fabric tape to arrange them on the baby top and bottom.
For the ears:
- Cut one triangle from black felt and one triangle from white felt.
- Secure to the beanie with safety pins or hot glue.