- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Safety pin or velcro
Got a mini fashionista, diva, or general fancy-pants on your hands? Then we've got the perfect costume for them this Halloween. Your kiddo can dress up like another kiddo who loves to dress up with our Primary DIY Fancy Nancy costume! You'll be "practically an expert" at crafting costumes by the end of this episode. An outfit that's fancy, unique, AND comfortable?! It's not too good to be true– your little one can have it all with our Primary essentials. Oooh la la!
Create the ribbon belt:
- Measure around your child’s waist allowing for ~ ¾” - 1” overlap.
- Cut ribbon and use a safety pin or velcro to secure the ends of the ribbon together, making sure not to twist.
- Using more of the same ribbon, tie a bow (may want to tie and adjust sizing before cutting) and cut.
- Using a hot glue gun, attach the bow to the ribbon belt and allow to dry.
Style the hair:
- Put in a ponytail or style as desired.
- Use any variety of barrettes and hair clips and bows that you like or repurpose what you already have on hand. Arrange as desired.