Skip to content
- Hot glue gun
- Fabric tape
- Safety pin
- Make the turtleneck:
- Cut a rectangle of black felt that fits around the neck.
- Fabric tape the bottom edge of the felt to the inside of the t-shirt, and fabric tape the back together.
- Create the belt:
- Cut a strip of black felt that fits around the waist and glue a white felt belt buckle to the front.
- Safety pin or fabric tape the belt around the waist.
- Make the “chain” necklace:
- Cut a long thin strip of yellow felt and wrap it around a headband, leaving a tiny bit of space in between wraps.
- Create the watch:
- Cut a watch from yellow felt. Glue a white circle face to the watch with yellow felt watch hands.
- Safety pin or fabric tape the watch around the wrist.
- Make the bracelet:
- Cut and glue a thin strip of yellow felt to make a “gold” bracelet.
- Add your fanny pack of choice and you're all set! Our friends at STATE bags sent us their best-selling Lorimer fanny pack to complete this DIY.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.