- Safety Pins
- Adhesive sgeets
Got a kid who is always pulling crazy stunts, even when they have the disclaimer "Don't try this at home"? Here's one stunt you can DIY this Halloween, straight from the cult classic Toy Story series. Bring your favorite new character from Toy Story 4 to life with our Primary DIY Duke Caboom costume! Your kiddo can cruise into trick-or-treating on their motorbike (although they might need a driver's license for that?) and show off a sleek mustache, paired with our Primary essentials. This Canadian stunt-man, unlike your little one, will always choose tricks over treats!
For the outfit:
- Cut one square and one triangles from white peel and stick felt. Attach to the shirt to create a chest pocket on the right side of the top.
- Cut long strips from red adhesive vinyl and attach along the outside of the arms and under the arms of the top as well as the outside of the bottoms. Attach another strip to the cuff of the bottoms.
- Cut a circle from white foam. Cut a maple leaf shape from red vinyl. Attach leaf to the center of the circle for the belt buckle. Create a belt from white ribbon and secure with a safety pin.
For the cape:
- Cut a cape shape from white felt.
- Cut a Maple leaf shape from red felt and attach to the white felt with adhesive sheets. Attach additional red triangles on the edge.
- Attach to the top using safety pins.
For the final touches:
- Layer the turtleneck under the top, and tuck the top into the bottoms.
- Complete the look with white gloves, white shoes, white helmet, and handlebar mustache.