- One black kids top
- One black kids bottom
- One green kids bottom
- Lime green felt (1 yard)
- Kelly green felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Black felt (3 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Black elastic (1 inch wide)
- Lime green craft foam (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Polyfil stuffing
- Blonde wig
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
Double Trouble, twice the fun. And three times the Halloween street cred for crafting your own DIY costume. Bring this supercool supervillain from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power to life with our Primary DIY Double Trouble costume! Double Trouble is always confident, and your kiddo will be too when they suit up in this comfy costume!
For the ears:
- Cut two long pointy ears from lime green craft foam. Fold and glue the top ⅓ of the inner ear together to give it more shape.
- Hot glue the ears to the bottom and sides of the headband. Wear this under the wig.
- Cut and glue two small lime green craft foam triangles for the “horns” and glue to the front sides of the wig.
For the top:
- Cut a diamond shape from kelly green felt, two curved pieces and two shoulder bands from lime green felt, and a black strip for the center front of the top.
- Attach all pieces to the top with double sided fabric tape.
For the tail:
- Cut two matching long curved tail pieces from lime green felt and cut it a bit wider than you want because it’ll shrink with stuffing.
- Hot glue the edges together and stuff the tail with polyfil as you glue. Stuff it tightly for a more rounded tail.
- Make a 1 inch cut on either side of the tail and insert a black elastic band through. Cut and glue the band together to fit around the waist.
For the legs:
- Use one sheet of black felt for each leg band. Roll the felt to fit around the leg and cut the top and bottom edges to slant downward from the outside edge to the inside edge.
- Attach the felt around the legs with double sided fabric tape.