Skip to content
- One blue kids outfit
- Yellow craft foam sheets
- Light blue craft foam sheets
- Black craft foam sheet
- One khaki baseball cap
- Oat colored felt
- Black marker
- Black pom pom
- Hot glue gun
- Fabric tape
Make the blue cap:
- Cut a strip of light blue craft foam and glue it into a short tube that fits on top of the baseball cap.
- Apply glue to the top rim of the tube and place it upside down onto another sheet of blue craft foam to make the top of the cap. Trim the craft foam around the top of the cap.
- Cut the yellow tulip shaped emblem from a sheet of yellow craft foam and outline it with a black marker. Glue this piece to the center front of the blue cap.
- Cut and glue the cap bill onto the cap using a sheet of black craft foam.
- Glue this cap on top of the khaki baseball cap.
Create Dogman’s face:
- Use a black marker to draw two straight lines for the eyes onto the front of the khaki cap.
- Glue a black pom pom nose to the very end of the cap bill and make three dots on either side of the nose with a black marker.
Make the shirt emblem:
- Cut a large yellow tulip shaped emblem from a sheet of yellow craft foam and outline it with a black marker.
- Attach this piece to the front of the top with fabric tape.
- Want to make a Dogman trio? Check out our Lil Petey and Petey DIY costumes!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.