- One red kids dress
- One purple kids top
- One white kids top
- One blue kids bottom
- White felt (1 yard)
- Light pink felt (2 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Tan felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Purple felt (3 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Hot pink felt (2 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Lilac felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Pink marker
- Pipe cleaners (7)
- Cardboard (1 sheet 10x22 inches, 2 sheets 4x7 inches, 1 sheet 5x5 inches)
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
Got a caring kiddo who loves to help others? They can channel a mini medical icon this Halloween with our Primary DIY Doc McStuffins costume. It's easy to build this look using our soft Primary essentials. Their Doc costume won't need any special surgery with our easy no-sew instructions.
For the headband:
- Cut a thin strip of lilac felt and hot glue to the headband to cover it.
- Cut light pink felt flower petals and a white circle center and hot glue to the side of the headband.
For the stethoscope:
- Twist pipe cleaners together for added strength, and bend into a stethoscope shape.
- Cut and glue pink felt over the pipe cleaners.
- Use white, tan, and hot pink felt and a pink marker to make the circle Doc McStuffins band-aid logo on the stethoscope end.
For the t-shirt stripes:
- Cut 4 strips of white felt about 2 inches tall and as wide as the front of the shirt. Attach with double sided fabric tape.
For the doctor’s coat:
- Cut a long section of white felt that fits across the bottom edge of the cardi sweater.
- Cut and glue two purple felt pockets to the white felt and attach this piece to the bottom edge of the sweater with double sided fabric tape.
For the medical case:
- Use the 10x22” sheet of cardboard and fold it so there’s a 4” deep box, and is rounded at the top. Hot glue together.
- Cut and glue the 4x7” cardboard pieces to fit over the ends of the box. With the 5x5” cardboard, cut out a wide “U” shaped handle.
- Cover and glue the medical case with purple and hot pink felt and cover the handle with hot pink felt.
- Cut two slits in the top of the box for the handle to fit through and glue together.
- Make another Doc McStuffins logo from felt and glue to the front of the medical case.