- One white footie(or a white baby top and bottom)
- White tulle (1 roll 6 inches x 25 yds)
- Elastic band
- Black craft foam (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Yellow felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- White felt for ears (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Silver glitter paint
- White pom-poms (2)
- Black pom-poms (2)
- Hot glue gun and sticks
Once your little one is all dressed up in this Primary DIY Tiny Diamond Troll costume, all you'll want to do is sing, and dance, and hug too! This is one of our favorite costumes, and how couldn't it be?! Adorable, easy to put together, and oh-so comfy with our beloved Primary essentials. As soon as you put this instant-classic together, no one will be able to "stop the feeling" they get when they see your little Troll all dressed up and happy as can be!
For the hair:
- Cut an elastic band that’s about 1-2 inches less than the child’s head circumference. Hot glue the ends together to make a headband.
- Cut about 30 inch lengths of white tulle. Hold 2 strips together, fold in half, and loop it around the elastic headband. Repeat until the headband is nice and full.
For the ears:
- Use a small piece of white tulle to tie the tulle hair together near the top.
- Cut 2 pointy felt ears from white felt and paint each with silver glitter glue. Once dry, pinch and glue the bottom edges together to give it more shape, then hot glue the ears to the sides of the hair piece.
- Glue a white pom-pom to each ear for the earrings.
For the glasses:
- Cut square sunglasses frames from black craft foam.
- Cut and glue yellow felt to the back of the glasses, and glue two black pom-poms on the front for the eyes.
- Hot glue the glasses to the front of the hair piece.