- One yellow kids top
- One yellow kids bottom
- White felt (1 yard)
- Yellow felt (3 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Red felt (3 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Pipe cleaners (2)
- Stuffing (felt scraps, newspaper, tissue, or polyfil)
- Hot glue gun and sticks
Who doesn't love a good ol' deviled egg, and a good ol' punny costume? Like a good bargain breakfast at your local diner, you get two-in-one with our Primary DIY Deviled Egg costume. This egg doesn't need any garnish– it's saucy enough as it is. Using our easy DIY instructions, and Primary essentials, this costume is devilishly delicious, and comfy too!
For the horns:
- Cut two horns from red felt. Stuff as you glue the edges together.
- Wrap and glue red felt around a headband and glue horns to the headband.
For the tail
- Cut two long skinny rectangles from red felt. Twist two pipe cleaners together and sandwich between the felt and glue together. This will let you bend the tail.
- Cut and stuff a red felt triangle and glue to the end of the tail.
- Safety pin to the back of the pants.
For the egg:
- Cut two sets of large round egg whites from white felt. Stuff as you glue the edges of the egg whites together. Cut a circle from yellow felt for the egg yolk and glue to the center of the front egg white.
- Cut two yellow straps from felt and glue to the tops of the eggs so that the eggs fit over the shoulders.