- One orange baby outfit
- Any orange hat
- Orange balloons
- Cuties box
- Optional: navy paper, markers, colored pencils, orange felt
- Thread and needle
- Hot glue gun and sticks
Add some nutritious vitamin C to your kiddo's look with the Primary DIY Cuties Clementine costume this Halloween! This costume lives up to its name, using our soft and sweet Primary essentials. The neighbors will keep their eyes peeled for this juicy look. Orange you happy you picked Primary? We certainly are!
For the box:
- You can either re-purpose one from a grocery store or make your own.
- To make your own, wrap a similar-sized box with navy poster paper. Draw the Cutie logo and color with marker or colored pencil. Put a pillow or cushion in the box to boost baby up for cute pictures.
- Blow up small orange balloons to create the effect of a box of oranges. Orange balls or the actual fruit could work too.
For the outfit:
- Put an orange hat on baby. Any orange hat will work, but to make your own, cut a piece of orange felt in a circular shape.
- Create a small gathering in the middle of the circle to create a more textured, bunched look at the top of the hat. Tie gathering off with thread or thin string and attach to a headband.
- Put your little one in our baby top and baby bottom in orange, and your little Cutie is all ready to go!