Color outside the Halloween lines and do it yourself.
- One red kids top
- One red kids bottom
- One blue kids top
- One blue kids bottom
- One yellow romper
- Colored party hat
- Black alphabet letters or colored felt and black marker
- Double sided fabric tape
This year, we're writing off pencils, pens, and itchy store-bought costumes. Color outside the lines with our Primary DIY Crayon costume. This season, your colorful crew will scrawl up a storm at every costume party. Think inside the box this Halloween with our comfy and timeless Primary essentials. These are some crayons you certainly won't want to melt for crayon art... at least until after Halloween!
For the hats:
- Use a party hat in similar color for the top of the crayon.
For the letters:
- Use black alphabet letters and stick "Crayon" and corresponding color word to the outfit. Or, you can use matching color felt and a black marker to write the words onto the felt.
- Attach to the clothing with double sided fabric tape.
- To DIY your own hat, use construction paper or reflective paper, staples, elastic, and a hole punch (to make the hole for the elastic to go through)!