- Vinyl weeding tool
- Iron or heat press
Store-bought Halloween costumes are so bland (not to mention itchy) – you can bring the flavor this season with our Primary DIY Condiments costume! You'll relish the opportunity to show off this saucy squad of condiments on Halloween. Using these easy DIY instructions and our Primary essentials, you'll see that creativity is the spice of life. Bottle up that Halloween fun with a group costume you'll always savor.
For the outfits:
- Download Heinz logos from their website or from a Google Image search.
- Input the logo into your Cricut or Silhouette software. When "tracing" in the program, use separate colored lines to designate the vinyl colors you'll cut (white for the background, black for the lettering, green for the accents).
- Cut the three colors of vinyl separately using your cutting machine and "weed" each one.
- Carefully center the white vinyl design on the top or romper and iron (or heat press) for a few seconds just to get it "stuck". Then do the same for the black and the green.
- Finish by ironing (or heat pressing) the entire vinyl design for ten seconds just to make sure everything is stuck on!
- If you don't have a Cricut Maker, print out the logos on sticker paper!
- Let your little ones be their favorite condiments! Easily create a DIY baby Ketchup and DIY baby Relish with our romper in red and green, and for a DIY kid Mustard use a yellow baby outfit.
- Want to add a DIY Mayonnaise to the crew? For a DIY kid Mayonnaise, use a white kids outfit! For a DIY baby Mayonnaise, use our baby romper in white!
- Have another little one that wants in on the saucy picnic? Check out our DIY Hot Dog costume!