They're called little monsters for a reason.
For the Skeleton:
- One black kids top
- One black kids bottom
- White adhesive felt
For Frankenstein's Monster:
- One green kids top
- One green kids bottom
- One black hoodie
- One brown bottom
- One cozy hat in green
- Black adhesive felt
- Brown adhesive felt
- Grey craft foam sheet
For the Mummy:
- One gray top
- One gray bottom
- Gauze fabric
- Adhesive sheets
- Hot glue
Make the Skeleton:
- Step one: On the back side of 2 sheets of white adhesive felt, draw skeleton bones.
- Step two: Cut these out using scissors.
- Step three: Stick them to the PJ shirt and pants.
Make Frankenstein's Monster:
- Step one: Carefully remove the puff ball from the top of the cozy hat (so you can attach it back afterwards). Cut a rectangular piece from a thick sheet of craft foam and place inside the forehead of the cozy hat.
- Step two: Cut a zig-zag oval out of a sheet of black adhesive felt and stick it to the top of the hat for the hair. Cut another small strip of black felt for the scar.
- Step three: For the bolts, cut 4 circles and 2 smaller circles out of a sheet of grey craft foam. Cut 2 thin strips and 2 wide strips from the grey foam. Attach together with hot glue. Add the completed bolts to the bottom sides of the hat using safety pins.
- Step four: Cut a small square from brown adhesive felt and a few small strips from black adhesive felt. Use these to create a patch on the shorts.
- Step five: Complete the look with a scar on the cheek using a washable marker.
Make the Mummy:
- Step one: Cut long strips of gauze fabric approximately 2 inches wide.
- Step two: Cut small squares from adhesive sheets and use these to attach the strips of fabric to the pajamas.