It's your little monster. So yes, that does make you Dr. Frankenstein.
- Carefully remove the puff ball from the top of the cozy hat (so you can attach it back afterwards). Cut a rectangular piece from a thick sheet of craft foam and place inside the forehead of the cozy hat.
- Cut a zig-zag oval out of a sheet of black adhesive felt and stick it to the top of the hat for the hair. Cut another small strip of black felt for the scar.
- For the bolts, cut 4 circles and 2 smaller circles out of a sheet of grey craft foam. Cut 2 thin strips and 2 wide strips from the grey foam. Attach together with hot glue. Add the completed bolts to the bottom sides of the hat using safety pins.
- Cut a small square from brown adhesive felt and a few small strips from black adhesive felt. Use these to create a patch on the shorts.
- Complete the look with a scar on the cheek using a washable marker.