- One black kids top
- One white kids top
- One black kids tutu
- One kids black Crew Sock 3-pk
- Black glitter felt
- Hot glue
- Eyeliner pencil
Our super easy Primary DIY Cat costume made with our soft reuseable Primary essentials will have your kiddo feeling like a real cool cat! You can avoid all crafting cat-astrophes with our simple DIY instructions – just get ready to sit back and admire your prettiest kitty. And don't forget the best part! After Halloween is over, this stylish outfit can be copy-catted and reused any time!
For the ears:
- Fold a sheet of black glitter felt and at the closed end of the fold cut two teardrop shaped cat ears.
- Fold the ears onto the headband and hot glue the two sides together for each.
For the final touches:
- Use a black eyeliner pencil to draw a cat nose and whiskers.
- Get 5 stylish costumes for the price of 1 (plus four new stylish Primary basics)! Our DIY Coco Chanel, DIY Ruth Bader Ginsberg, DIY Wednesday Addams, and DIY Witch costumes are all made with these same exact Primary clothes, and are fully re-wearable after Halloween!
- Have a little kitten that wants to be a cat? Check out our DIY baby Cat costume!
- Have other little ones that want to be cats too? Check out our DIY Black Cat, DIY Simple Kitty Cat, DIY Garfield, DIY baby Pete the Cat, DIY kid Pete the Cat, and DIY Aristocats costumes!
- Create the ultimate odd couple this Halloween by adding a DIY Dog! Check out our DIY baby Puppy Dog, DIY kid Puppy Dog, and DIY Basset Hound costumes!