- One orange baby outfit
- Orange felt
- Orange ribbon
- Jumbo chenille stems OR green pipe cleaners
- Green eyelash yarn (optional)
- Hot glue
Everyone knows that baby carrots are the best, and our Primary DIY Baby Carrot is no exception! Who doesn't love a healthy snack on Halloween? Your kiddo will be looking like the cutest veggie around in our soft Primary essentials. There's no roasting, peeling, or chopping required for this costume, and our easy DIY instructions will have you finished crafting in a snap. You won't have a car-rot in the world (except your little one)!
For the carrot top:
- Cut a circle of orange felt to fit on top of your baby's head.
- For the carrot greens, hot glue green jumbo chenille stems OR green pipe cleaners to the top of the circle.
- Optional: To add some flair, you can wrap the stems/pipe cleaners with green eyelash yarn and secure with a dot of hot glue.
- Hot glue orange ribbon to the underside of the circle for the chin strap.
- Have a kid that wants to be a carrot too? Check out our DIY kid Carrot costume!
- Carrots and rabbits go together like candy and kids. Check out our DIY Bunny Rabbit costume!
- Have other little ones that want to be vegetables? Check out our DIY Broccoli, DIY Corn, DIY Avocado, and DIY kid Peapod costumes!