- One black kids outfit
- Black headband(in lieu of hoodie)
- White poster board
- Silver glitter
- Elastic straps
- Yellow tulle
- Jumbo sized yellow pom poms
- Hot glue gun or fabric tape
- Safety pins
Replace all that processed sugar with some homemade honey this Halloween! You can tell scratchy storebought costumes to buzz off with our Primary DIY Bumblebee costume, and our soft Primary essentials will have your little one feeling like the bee's knees. Our easy DIY instructions will have you finished quickly and flying out of the hive! Everyone will see you're the Queen Bee of costumes.
For the stripes:
- Use yellow tulle to make the stripes on the torso.
- Add the strips using safety pins, hot glue, or sewing.
For the antennae:
- Attach two jumbo yellow pom poms to the hood of the hoodie
- Or attach them to a headband using safety pins.
For the wings:
- Use a large sheet of white poster board, draw two large rounded wings.
- Use silver glitter and glue to add decorative designs on the wings as you like.
- Glue two elastic straps on the back to wear over the shoulders.