For Zach Galifianakis:
For The Ferns:
- One green footie (or a green baby top and bottom)
- Craft foam in shades of green
- Floral wire
- Hot glue gun
- Black yarn
- Green tape
Whether your little comedian's style leans more toward a TV personality or a wallflower, our Primary DIY Between Two Ferns will have them feeling right at home! This Halloween, get ready to sit back and watch them wow the crowd with wit and style in our soft Primary essentials. No small-talk necessary here– the only thing you'll be saying is "thanks, I made it myself!"
For the outfit:
- Start with our kids top in blue and kids bottom in brown as a base.
- Roll a small rectangular piece of black peel and stick felt around a long piece of black yarn to create a lapel mic. Attach this to a blue blazer with white tape.
- Add a navy blue blazer.
For the beard:
For the outfits:
- Start with our footie in green.
- Cut fern leaves from craft foam with scissors (or with a vinyl cutting machine).
- Hot glue floral wire down the center of each leaf.
- Cut two strips of green craft foam the length of your child’s waist.
- Working in batches, glue leaves face down to one belt. Glue remaining belt on top.
- Once cooled, bend and fluff leaves to resemble a fern.
- Secure the belt around your child’s waist with a strip of green duct tape.