For Zach Galifianakis:
For The Ferns:
- Hot glue gun
- Green tape
- White tape
Whether your little comedian's style leans more toward a TV personality or a wallflower, our Primary DIY Between Two Ferns will have them feeling right at home! This Halloween, get ready to sit back and watch them wow the crowd with wit and style in our soft Primary essentials. No small-talk necessary here– the only thing you'll be saying is "thanks, I made it myself!"
Make Zach Galifianakis's outfit:
Pick the outfit: Start with our kids top in blue and kids bottom in brown as a base. Add a navy blue blazer to complete the look.
Make the microphone: Roll a small rectangular piece of black peel and stick felt around a long piece of black yarn to create a lapel mic. Attach this to a blue blazer with white tape.
Form the beard: Follow our easy DIY No-Sew Beard tutorial! Or layer brown yarn onto a piece of felt.
Create outfits for the Ferns:
- Step one: Start with our footie in green.
- Step two: Cut fern leaves from craft foam with scissors (or with a vinyl cutting machine).
- Step three: Hot glue floral wire down the center of each leaf.
- Step four: Cut two strips of green craft foam the length of your child’s waist.
- Step five: Working in batches, glue leaves face down to one belt. Glue remaining belt on top.
- Step six: Once cooled, bend and fluff leaves to resemble a fern.
- Step seven: Secure the belt around your child’s waist with a strip of green duct tape.
- For a DIY kid Fern, use a green kids outfit!