Belle: Village Dress (Kid)
Because there must be more than sweaty, plastic costume life.
- One blue kids dress
- One white kids top
- White dish towel or white fabric
- Cobalt blue ribbon
- Hair tie
- Safety pin
Bring your favorite bookworm turned princess to life with our DIY Belle Village Dress costume! All you need is a favorite book, our Primary essentials, add some DIY magic, and your little Belle will be ready to break any curse that comes their way.
For the apron:
- Wrap a white dishtowel or length of white fabric around Belle's waist and safety pin in back.
For the final touches:
- Add a book and pull hair back into a pony tail with cobalt blue ribbon tied in a bow.
- Have a baby that wants to be Belle? Check out our DIY baby Belle: Village Dress costume!
- In the mood for a fancy Halloween evening? Check out our DIY Belle: Ball Gown costume!
- Want to make a Gaston to go with your Belle? Check out our DIY baby Gaston and DIY kid Gaston costumes!
- Want to make a whole Disney Princess squad? Check out our DIY Ariel and DIY Snow White costumes!