Skip to content
- Double sided fabric tape
For the collar and torso:
- Use white electrical tape to make the white lining around the collar. Attach the tape in two vertical lines down the belly of footie just on either side of the zipper.
- Attach tape in 3 horizontal lines evenly on each side of the belly stemming from the vertical lines.
For the shoulder trim:
- Cut gold fringe trim to fit around each shoulder and attach with double sided fabric tape.
- Cut the red or gold rope trim to hang from the shoulder to the chest. Attach to the shoulder and chest with double sided fabric tape.
For the pant stripes:
- Measure and cut strips of white electrical tape to create the stripes on the footie.
- Add strips to the footie down the center of each leg.
For the final touches:
- Accessorize with toy instruments.
- You can also add mustache pacifiers, and Sgt. Pepper sign!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.