- One gray kids outfit
- Yellow felt (3 sheets 9 x 12 inches)
- Black felt (3 sheets 9 x 12 inches)
- Batman cape
- Batman mask
- White chalk
Bring your favorite hero and sidekick pair to life with this DIY Batman and Robin costume! No matter what they face, this pair will stick together through thick and thin – just like your little ones. Let them show off their superpowers with our Primary essentials. This dynamic duo will conquer every Joker and jack-o-lantern this Halloween!
For the belt:
- Cut a piece of yellow felt.
- Use fabric tape to attach to the bottom of the top.
For the emblems:
- Cut two ovals from the yellow felt. One will go on the center of the chest and one will go on the center of the belt. Find the Batman logo from the internet, and print and trace it onto black felt with chalk.
- Glue the emblem onto the yellow ovals. Attach one to the belt oval and one to the center of the chest oval.
For the belt:
- Cut a thick piece of black felt. For the center of the belt cut a large red square from yellow felt and glue to the center. Cut several long rectangles from the yellow felt and glue them to the belt. Use fabric tape to attach the belt about an inch from the bottom of the top.
- Still using the yellow felt, cut several smaller rectangles and use fabric tape to secure them up the center of the chest almost of the top of the top.
For the emblem:
- Cut an oval from black felt. Find the Robin logo from the internet, and print and trace it onto yellow felt. Glue the emblem onto the black oval.
- Attach to the front of the top with fabric tape.
For the outfit:
- Layer our green top under our red top.
- For the tank look, either roll up and safety pin the sleeves of the red top, or cut the sleeves!