- One white baby outfit
- Navy blue felt (1 sheet 9”x12”)
- Red felt (1 sheet 9”x12”)
- Masking tape
- Fabric chalk or marker
- Double sided fabric tape
Hit the easiest home run of your life this Halloween with the Primary DIY Baseball Player costume! Made with our soft Primary essentials, your little one will be so cozy that they'll be having a ball all night. (Although, we have to admit: we prefer Halloween candy to peanuts and cracker-jacks!)
For the team logo:
- Print out the team logo of your choice from the internet and scale it to fit onto the baby top and sleeve.
- Tape the printout to windowpane for a makeshift lightbox, and tape the navy felt over top. Trace the logo using fabric chalk or a marker and cut out the logos.
- Attach the logo to the front of the baby top and the smaller logo to the left sleeve with double sided fabric tape.
For the player number:
- Cut your favorite player’s number from red felt and attach to the baby top below the team logo with double sided fabric tape. Repeat the steps above to trace the number if needed.
For the final touches:
- Accessorize with a team baseball cap or make your own by tracing and cutting the logo from felt and glueing it to your baseball cap.