Take your little one out to the ballgame with the Primary DIY Baseball costume, which comes without any curveballs (although we love a curvy baby)! Made with our soft Primary essentials, this DIY is as easy and cute as it looks. Their costume will be the talk of the stadium– this baseball is a valuable collector's item!
For the baseball:
- Use our baby top in white as a base, add our baby bottom in white for a warmer look. If you'd like to stuff the baby top to make a rounder ball, order a size up!
For the red stitch lines:
- Use red felt and cut two thin curved lines for the main stitch lines. Cut two curved pieces of white felt, and glue the red felt to the white felt. Cut smaller pieces of felt for the stitch marks and glue them along the curved felt lines.
- Attach the white felt to the sides of the baby top with double sided fabric tape.
- Alternatively, if you don't mind making a permanent baseball outfit, you could use red fabric paint to draw the stitch lines onto the baby top.
- For a DIY kid Baseball, use our kids top and kids bottom in white.
- Have another little one that wants in on the baseball fun? Check out our DIY Baseball Player!
- For a DIY baby Basketball, use our baby top and baby bottom in orange and use black electrical tape for the lines.
- For a DIY baby Soccer Ball use our baby top and baby bottom in white and cut out pentagons out of black electrical tape for the patches (or use a stencil and black paint to paint the pentagons onto the baby top and bottom). Use gray electrical tape or fabric paint to connect the lines to create the white pentagons!
- For a DIY baby Football, use our baby top and baby bottom in brown and use white electrical tape for the lines on the top and bottom, and white felt or fabric paint for the stitching!