- One black kids top
- One white kids bottom
- White felt (2 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Black felt (3 sheets 9 x 12 inches)
- White ribbon (2 pieces, 6-8 inches)
- Black baseball cap
- Hot glue gun and sticks or fabric tape
Bring this iconic Banksy mural to life with the Primary DIY Flower Thrower costume! Our simple DIY instructions will lead you to finish this costume before your kid can catch you working on it. Plus, you get to teach them about the power of art, activism, and freedom from scratchy storebought costumes all in the comfort of our Primary essentials! Who knew it was this easy to make a world-famous masterpiece?
For the shirt and pants:
- Cut the felt to form the abstract shadow (black) and highlight (white) shapes and glue or fabric tape to the top and bottom.
For the bandana:
- Fold a sheet of the black felt in half.
- Cut a loose triangle to create the shape of the bandana. Cut the white felt to form the highlight of the bandana and glue to bandana.
- Glue white ribbon to end of bandana to tie.
- Feeling artistic this Halloween? Check out our DIY Friday Kahlo costume!
- For an authentic look, you can print out the bouquet from the mural to hold!