- One orange kids bottom
- Black felt (¼ yard)
- Orange baseball cap
- Double sided fabric tape
- Safety pins
This year, it's time to make scratchy storebought costumes a thing of the past with our DIY Bamm Bamm costume! The good news is you won't have to perform superhuman feats to get this comfy, simple, and affordable costume. All you need is our soft Primary essentials to transform your kid into their favorite primal icon, with a costume that will go down in Halloween history!
For the hat:
- Cut triangles from black felt and attach to the orange baseball cap with double sided fabric tape.
For the strap:
- Cut a long strap from black felt to fit over the shoulder from the front of the waist to the back. Attach to the bottoms with safety pins or double sided fabric tape.
For the bottoms:
- Cut triangles from black felt and attach to the bottoms with double sided fabric tape.
- For a warmer look, add our kids top in white!
- Have another kid who wants in on the Flintstones fun? Check out our DIY Pebbles costume!
- Have babies that want in on the Flintstones fun? Check out our DIY baby Bamm Bamm & Pebbles costume!