- One blue kids outfit
- White kids tights
- Pink felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Green felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Green pipe cleaners (4)
- Gold pipe cleaners (3)
- Foam sheet (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Teal and purple glitter paint
- Pink ribbon
- Hot glue gun and sticks
For the rose:
- Twist 3 green pipe cleaners together to give it more strength for the stem. Twist another pipe cleaner around the center of the stem to make a branch for leaves.
- Glue green felt leaves to this branch. Glue a few thin green leaves to the top of the stem. Cut a medium circle from pink felt.
- Spiral cut a wavy edge from the outside of the circle to the center.
- Roll and glue the felt together to form a rose and glue to the top of the stem.
For the tiara:
- Cut a foam sheet into a pointed tiara shape and glue around the top of the headband.
- Glue gold pipe cleaners around the pointed shapes and paint teal and purple “gems” to the tiara.
For the ballet slipper ribbons:
- Cut two long strips of pink ribbon.
- Wrap ribbon around each ankle, criss crossing it and tying together around the back.
- Wear flat shoes similar to ballet slippers to complete the look!