- One blue kids top
- One blue kids bottom
- White kids tights
- Pink felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Green felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Green pipe cleaners (4)
- Gold pipe cleaners (3)
- Foam sheet (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Teal and purple glitter paint
- Pink ribbon
- Hot glue gun & sticks
For the rose:
- Twist 3 green pipe cleaners together to give it more strength for the stem. Twist another pipe cleaner around the center of the stem to make a branch for leaves. Glue green felt leaves to this branch. Glue a few thin green leaves to the top of the stem. Cut a medium circle from pink felt. Spiral cut a wavy edge from the outside of the circle to the center. Roll and glue the felt together to form a rose and glue to the top of the stem.
For the tiara:
- Cut a foam sheet into a pointed tiara shape and glue around the top of the headband. Glue gold pipe cleaners around the pointed shapes and paint teal and purple “gems” to the tiara.
For the ballet slipper ribbons:
- Cut two long strips of pink ribbon. Wrap ribbon around each ankle, criss crossing it and tying together around the back.
Wear flat shoes similar to ballet slippers to complete the look!