- One blue baby outfit
- White felt (2 sheets 9”x12”)
- Black felt (1 sheet 9”x12”)
- Yellow felt (1 sheet 9”x12”)
- Orange marker
- Fabric chalk or marker
- Groucho Marx glasses with the nose removed
- Double sided fabric tape
- Safety pins
Get ready to feel like a crafting Supermom in no time with our super-simple Primary DIY Baby Superman! Our soft Primary essentials will have your little one feeling like they really are soaring through the air, and this easy costume will certainly save the day. No kryptonite in sight! (And we've been told that Clark Kent loves candycorn).
For the emblem:
- Cut the Superman emblem from yellow felt and use an orange marker to draw in the “S”.
- Attach to the front of the top with fabric tape.
For the shirt:
- Lay a baby tee over a sheet of white felt and trace the shape, leaving extra room to make it a loose fit over the top.
- Cut out the shape, and cut another matching piece. Hot glue the shoulder and side seams together and make a vertical cut down the center of the front shirt panel.
For the tie:
- Cut a tie shape from black felt. Safety pin the tie and the top two shirt panels together at the collar.
- Add the glasses with eyebrows, and you’re set!
- Have a kid that wants to be Superman? Check out our DIY kid Superman costume!