- One yellow kids outfit
- White felt (1 sheet)
- Black felt (two circles for eyes)
- Yellow felt (1 sheet)
- Piece of cardboard
- Fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Safety pins
Transform your little one into their favorite Youtube music icon with the Primary DIY Baby Shark costume! Using our soft Primary essentials, you can create one adorable shark that only eats candy! It's so easy to doo doo doo this costume, you'll be able to finish your Halloween crafting much more quickly than you'll get the Baby Shark song out of your head (although that's not saying much!)
For the fin:
- Make a 3D style long triangle shape out of the cardboard.
- Cover the cardboard triangle with yellow felt using hot glue.
- Attach it to the hood top area of your hoodie with safety pins or fabric tape.
For the eyes:
- Cut out 2 white circles (about 1 in diameter), 2 black smaller circles, 2 even smaller white felt circles to be used as the shark eyes. Put it together and glue it on both sides of the "shark fin".
For the teeth:
- Cut out a thick white felt stripe. On one side cut in zig zag shape to be used as shark teeth. Attach it to the inside (next to zipper/zig zag part outwards) of each side of the hood.
For the belly:
- Cut out a large oval shaped piece and then split it in the middle. Attach it to each side of the front of your hoodie.
- For a DIY baby Baby Shark, use our baby top/hoodie and romper in yellow!
- Get two costumes for the price of one (plus three sunshine yellow Primary clothes)! Our DIY Banana costume is made with the same exact Primary clothing as our DIY Baby Shark, and both costumes are fully reuseable after Halloween!