- One pink baby outfit
- Optional: Pink felt and headband
- Black electrical tape or fabric marker
- Hot glue
After dressing your baby in our soft Primary DIY Piglet costume, you won't buy another scratchy storebought one until pigs fly! After seeing your little one looking cute and cozy as can be in our Primary essentials, you'll be saying, "Oh, d-d-dear! How could something so simple to put together be so adorable?"
For the body:
- Use black electrical tape or a black fabric marker to make the horizontal stripes on the baby top.
For the ears:
- Cut two pink teardrop shapes from felt, pinch and glue the bottom to give it more shape, and glue to a headband. Or use two pink bows.
For a final touches:
- Use pink makeup to make a little nose.
- Want to make a whole Winnie the Pooh squad? Check out our DIY Winnie the Pooh, DIY Owl, and DIY Tigger!