Skip to content
- One blue baby outfit
- One blue beanie
- One blue mittens
- Blue felt (one sheet)
- Black felt (one sheet)
- Yellow felt (one sheet)
- White felt (one sheet)
- Red sneakers
- Hot glue gun and sticks
For the ears:
- Use the blue felt to cut 2 triangles for ears.
- Use hot glue gun to glue to the top of the beanie, or use safety pins.
For the eyes:
- Use yellow felt to cut two large almond shapes for the eye base. Then use black felt and cut two smaller almond shapes.
- Glue the black shapes to the top of the yellow. Next cut two smaller white almond shapes. Glue those on top of the black cut outs.
- Once you have all three glued together, the eyes are ready to hot glue or fabric tape to the top half of the beanie.
For the nose and whiskers:
- Use the white felt to cut a rounded triangle for the nose. Glue or secure with fabric tape to the top of the folded band of the beanie.
- Next cut 6 thin strips of black felt. Glue or fabric tape 3 on each side of the nose for Pete’s whiskers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.