Skip to content
- One green baby outfit
- Tan felt (1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Brown felt (1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Purple fabric
- Black permanent marker
- Double sided fabric tape
For the belly:
- Cut a rectangle from tan felt to fit over the baby’s belly and round out the corners with scissors.
- Use a black permanent marker and ruler to draw one vertical line down the middle of the belly, and two horizontal lines equal distance apart over the belly piece.
- Use double sided fabric tape to attach the belly piece to the baby top.
For the belt:
- Cut a belt from brown felt
- Tie around the waist.
For the bands:
- Cut four strips of purple fabric and tie them around the elbows and knees.
- Cut a wider and longer strip of purple fabric to tie as around the head in a bow.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.