- One green footie (or a green baby top and bottom)
- Red baby beanie
- Purple felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Yellow felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Green felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Pipe cleaners (4)
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Safety pins
Got a kiddo who is Very Hungry for Halloween candy? Your little crawler is guaranteed to look adorable this Halloween in our DIY Caterpillar costume! Plus, once they're all dressed up in our soft Primary essentials, they'll have reached peak cuddle-bug capacity. They won't want to emerge from this chrysalis of comfort, and you won't want to stop snuggling!
For the antennae:
- Cut two matching sets of antennae with a little bulb at the end from purple felt.
- Twist a couple pipe cleaners together for each antenna and sandwich it in-between the felt and glue together.
- Attach to your beanie with safety pins.
For the eyes:
- Cut two matching ovals from yellow felt, and two smaller matching ovals from green felt.
- Glue the green ovals onto the yellow ovals, and attach to your beanie with double sided fabric tape.