- One green baby outfit
- Red baby beanie
- Purple felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Yellow felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Green felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Pipe cleaners (4)
Got a kiddo who is Very Hungry for Halloween candy? Your little crawler is guaranteed to look adorable this Halloween in our DIY Caterpillar costume! Plus, once they're all dressed up in our soft Primary essentials, they'll have reached peak cuddle-bug capacity. They won't want to emerge from this chrysalis of comfort, and you won't want to stop snuggling!
- Create the atennae: Cut two matching sets of antennae with a little bulb at the end from purple felt.
- Twist pipe cleaners together: Twist a couple pipe cleaners together for each antenna and sandwich it in-between the felt and glue together.
- Attach to beanie: Attach to your beanie with safety pins.
- Create the eyes by cutting two matching ovals: Cut two matching ovals from yellow felt, and two smaller matching ovals from green felt.
- Glue green ovals to yellow ovals: Glue the green ovals onto the yellow ovals, and attach to your beanie with double sided fabric tape.
- For a DIY kid Caterpillar, use one green kids outfit!
- Check out all our animal Halloween costumes for kids and baby
- Does your littlest one have an older sibling to look up to? DIY the ultimate transformation by turning your little caterpillar's big sibling into a DIY Butterfly!
- Have other kids that want in on the bug lovin' fun? Check out our DIY Ladybug, DIY baby Bumble Bee, DIY kids Bumble Bee, DIY Beetle, DIY Love Bug, DIY Praying Mantis, DIY Rainbow Snail, DIY Slug, and DIY Fly costumes!