- One gray baby outfit
- Black baby pilot cap
- Black felt ( 1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Gray felt (2 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Three pipe cleaners
- Black makeup pencil
- Double sided fabric tape
- Safety pins
- Hot glue gun and sticks
This Halloween, you certainly won't need nine lives to create our adorable Primary DIY Baby Cat costume! Our soft Primary essentials will keep them cozy and purrring with contentment all night. Replace those costume fears with kitten ears! With our simple DIY instructions, you'll be finished crafting so quickly that you just might get a cat nap in before the big night.
For the ears:
- Use a black baby pilot cap for the base to attach the ears on. Cut two teardrop shapes from black felt. Pinch the bottom edge and glue together to give the ears some shape. Safety pin or glue the ears to the top sides of the hat.
For the tail:
- Cut two long skinny pieces of grey felt for the tail. Twist three pipe cleaners together and sandwich and glue it in between the felt. Use double sided fabric tape to attach to the back of the romper. Bend the tail to give it a nice curl!
For the final touches:
- Draw whiskers onto the face with a black make-up pencil.