- One green baby outfit
- White pipe cleaners (About 5)
- White thread and sewing needle
- No sew option: white felt (2 sheets 9 x 12 inches each) and fabric tape
This Halloween, ditch the poky and scratchy premade costume with our easy Primary DIY Cactus costume. You and your little one will love this costume so much, no one will be in a prickly mood. They'll love wearing our soft Primary essentials – and you'll love how our simple instructions make this DIY easier than picking out your next succulent! Hands down, Halloween candy is the best dessert in the desert.
For the spines:
- Cut white pipe cleaners into short pieces and fold in half into a V shape.
- Use white thread to stitch the center of each pipe cleaner to the baby top or hoodie and baby bottom. If you would rather not sew, you can cut white V shapes from felt and attach to the clothing with fabric tape!