- One black footie(or a black baby top and bottom)
- Black thick felt (1 sheet 9" x12")
- Yellow felt (3 sheets 9"x12")
- Black felt (1 sheet 9" x12")
- Fabric chalk
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Safety pins (optional)
- Double sided fabric tape
It's a dark night this Halloween, and if there's anything the city needs, it's the adorable Primary DIY Baby Batman costume! Batman is famous for his trusty superhero gadgets, and Baby Batman is no exception. Our soft footie is guaranteed to save the day, keeping your little one cozy and warm through every Halloween adventure.
For the mask:
- Use fabric chalk to draw Batman's mask onto thick black felt and cut out. Glue ribbon to the sides to tie the mask around the head.
For the emblem:
- Use fabric chalk to draw an oval onto yellow felt. Trace the Batman logo onto black felt. Cut out and glue both pieces together. Attach to the chest of the footie or top with double sided fabric tape.
For the belt
- Cut a belt from yellow felt and glue 2 strips together for more length. Attach around the waist with fabric tape or safety pins.
For the cape
- Use a sheet of yellow felt and bunch together at one end and safety pin to the back of the footie or top. If you'd rather not use a safety pin, hot glue the bunched felt together instead, and attach to the back with fabric tape.